Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Back by Poplular demand..

well... maybe not so popular but a few people have been asking why I don't ever update this thing, so I will.
Life is absolutely CRAZY! But, in a good way. The kids are doing great! We all seem to be runnning in a million different directions a millions times per day, but that's life. Tessa is still dancing and wearing her crazy outfits to school, Ella is still trying to adopt every pet in the neighborhood, Gracie and Isaiah have took up wrestling 2 times per week (ahhhh....), Emma is becoming a teenager with all the "perks" of not really liking her parents and in the band playing the saxophone, Cameron is doing great, he is walking and running everywhere, climbing the stairs, and barks every time he sees his Dad and that is hilarious. I guess he thinks his Dad is a dog:)
Time is just passing by so fast. The week begins and seems to end all in the same day. It's funny how with age, time goes faster, things matter less or more, and you seem to appreciate every minute like it is your last. Well, most of the time.
When I was little all I wanted to be when I grew up was a Mom with a lot of kids. Well, I got that, plus a job I love, plus some really great friends who I never would have imagined I would run into along the way. Don't get me wrong things are not always peachy, well most of the time they are not. There seems to be a lot of drama in my life these days and a lot less sleep than I would like to have. I can't remember the last time I slept past 6:30 in the morning... But, all in all I got my wish plus some. This blog is starting to sound a little reflective I think... better stop now.
So, Halloween is Saturday and we are still in the works of costumes. So far.. Cameron is going to be a spider, Tessa is going to be a princess of course, Ella is undecided,Gracie is talking about being Dorothy, Isaiah says he is going to be a wrestler, and I'm not sure if Emma is dressing up yet... Should be interesting.
Hopefully, I will post some pictures of the little darlings in their costumes.. that is if I ever get time to sync the camera to the pc... Hmmm.. wonder if I can get Craig to dress up like Edward Cullen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Love Story lyrics at dizzler.com