Saturday, June 06, 2009

37 degrees?

Wow today was unbelievable here in Canada!! I think the high got up to about 37 degrees and poured down rain all day long. We did set up for the festival today, but it was less than uncomfortable. Once we had worked for a little this morning, we decided we should go to the second hand store to try and find clothes... since we all mostly brought shorts and t-shirts. We succeeded in finding some warm attire and I came back with a nice warm leopard head wrap which did great for my ears today. The rest of me... well was cold.
It really did amaze me at the people that came out today in the rain with babies and small children in tow.
Wow, I am so tired and my bones are aching from being frozen. All in all I think I was a pretty good sport and didn't complain too much about the weather. The people here really are great and I am enjoying meeting new people and making new friendships. I am hoping tomorrow will be sunny and a little warmer, but the forecast is calling for more rain and colder weather....

Here are some pictures from our nice SUNNY day yesterday...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Love Story lyrics at dizzler.com