Thursday, June 04, 2009

Canada Bound!

Well, we are Canada Bound!! After, plane issues with the weather, being rerouted to another airport, and the flight to Canada being delayed we finally made it Tuesday night. It was a good trip though, other than the fact that airplanes just don't give out snacks anymore. Can you imagine? I was about to starve to death.. Anyway, so far since we arrived in Canada, we have ate, ate some more. Today we are getting ready to go and work. We are going downtown today to help set up for a festival. I have met some really neat people so far, and we are staying in a bed and breakfast that has an awesome family running it. I hear pancakes are on the menu this morning! The time change is throwing me off just a little though, I actually woke up at 5:00 Canada time this morning... Ahhhh!!
The kids seem to be doing great with everyone they are staying with, everyone is taking such good care of them and they are having a blast! They are probably caring less that we are even gone. So, I guess that's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Love Story lyrics at dizzler.com