Tuesday, June 09, 2009

We are HOME!

We made it home! We had a nice trip home, all flights were on time and I was able to sleep most of the way.... Other than getting up at 3AM, I feel pretty recovered. We had a great time in Canada, but there is no place like home. Yesterday we went to Banf and the rocky mountains were beautiful!
I decided to check in on the kids as soon as we landed in Texas and Gracie was being taken to the Dr., she appears to have chicken pox only they are not... so who knows? Anyway, as soon as we got home Craig took off to Nashville to go get them, so they should be home sometime tonight.

Things I have learned while I was gone...
I love my friends
I have the best friends anyone could ask for
My friends will do anything for me
Even though they live in Nashville, I have amazing cousins who will watch my kids for as long as I need.
Shannon and Matt are going to be the best parents ever!! (Tessa had a blast staying with them)
Bob & Gwen take amazing care of Ella anytime I need them, and she still doesn't want to come home....
I am very lucky to have great kids
I really would like just one more baby....
Craig and I can still have fun together and we did!
Group trips are FUN!!
God is so Good, and always with me and if I will listen will teach me something every day....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Love Story lyrics at dizzler.com